- Are they for real: Is it all lies and deception or are you just going nuts?
- How isolation ensures you lose your friends, family and support system
- In love with someone that wants it both ways: Healing from the obsession over the unhealthy relationship
- Stopping the downward spiral of unhealthy communication patterns with self-reflection
- There is nothing you could have done differently, emotional abuse would have happened anyway
- How you enable manipulative and controlling behavior by being your wonderful self
- Yes, there are people that know how to control you and steal your power
- The narcissist under the hood - The difficulty of explaining emotional abuse to friends and family
- Are you with a manipulative person?
- The texts after the breakup: When breadcrumbing keeps you from reaching closure
- When manipulative people change your reality: Crazymaking and Gaslighting
- Confusing you into submission: A common manipulation you may fall for again and again
- Remembering only the good times can sometimes perpetuate the bad times
- Selfish people just don't really care about you
- Recognizing you are being emotionally abused when you don't see the signs
- When you're constantly defending yourself
- Are you the manipulative one?
- Watching out for emotional predators. Are you being brainwashed into becoming a manipulation or emotional abuse victim?
- The "You're too sensitive" game
- Don't dismiss the red flags of manipulation and deception
- Introduction: The show about unhealthy communication, emotional abuse and manipulation