- The narcissist under the hood - The difficulty of explaining emotional abuse to friends and family
- Are you with a manipulative person?
- The texts after the breakup: When breadcrumbing keeps you from reaching closure
- When manipulative people change your reality: Crazymaking and Gaslighting
- Confusing you into submission: A common manipulation you may fall for again and again
- Remembering only the good times can sometimes perpetuate the bad times
- Selfish people just don't really care about you
- Recognizing you are being emotionally abused when you don't see the signs
- When you're constantly defending yourself
- Are you the manipulative one?
- Watching out for emotional predators. Are you being brainwashed into becoming a manipulation or emotional abuse victim?
- The "You're too sensitive" game
- Don't dismiss the red flags of manipulation and deception
- Introduction: The show about unhealthy communication, emotional abuse and manipulation